Guest Experience Host - Cove Minshull Street, Manchester.
We believe in simplicity, beauty and efficiency. Ever the curious, it’s about little things. Big things. Unexpected things.
We are part of our local community and they are part of us. We believe in creating authentic, localised experiences for our guests.
There are no boundaries, in your role as Guest Experience Host, as you will be responsible for providing all the reassurance our guests need to relax into their stay. Experiences they won’t find anywhere else.
As Guest Experience Host (in a nutshell) you will be responsible for delivering our guest experience by contributing a feeling of simplicity, calm and sanctuary seeking new and smarter ways to deliver soulful hospitality to our guests through creativity and innovation.
What we look for.
- Previous experience within hospitality is highly desirable (hotels, student living, hostels, build to rent accommodation, including wider hospitality sectors also etc).
- Self-sufficient, requiring little direction and day to day management.
- Tech savvy, who does not shy away from tech-based resolutions and interaction.
- Clear verbal/written communication proficiency.
- Flexible and adaptable approach with a can-do attitude.
But most importantly, you will be human like us. Your decisions and ways of being will be inspired by our values that have been created and defined by our people; The Courage to Question, Evolve and Be Human.
- Competitive salary of £20,111 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- 22 days’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
- Wellbeing benefits (cash plan and an Employee Assistance Programme)
- Free nights in our properties
- Excellent travel and development opportunities
- Recognition schemes
- Pension (the tax efficient way)
- Sick pay
- Other benefits tailored to you
Our natural habitat.
We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information.
Here at edyn, we believe travel should be a rich journey of discovery. Our brands – Cove, Locke and SACO – offer soulful hospitality firmly rooted in their local neighbourhoods. Together, we’re creating sanctuaries for free-thinking urbanites across Europe.
This is a full-time position where you will be working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
This role is based at Cove Minshull Street, Manchester.
You’ll be just a short stroll away from Spinningfields, Manchester’s financial district, while Media City and Salford Quays can be easily reached on a direct tram.
The bars and restaurants of Canal Street and Chinatown are just around the corner, and the Northern Quarter, with its eclectic mix of shops, street art and foodie spots is nearby too.
Unlike other hotels, we’re not into labels. We’re into living. Cove offers guests a space like no other – carefully designed, uncluttered apartments that allow each person to make the most of every moment, and every mode. These day’s it’s not about clocking in then logging off, presenting then partying, or even weekdays and weekends. It’s about undivided, seamless living. Flowing from one mode to the next without interrupting. Working comfortably. Living efficiently. Blurring borders and being together, but with enough space for our guests. Work/life balance has changed, and we’re here for the future.
Interested in this role?Apply now