Welcome | Cove - Cathedral Road, Pontcanna
Everything you need to know for your stay at Cove
LET'S GET YOU SETTLED
We're on hand to help make your stay as seamless as possible - whatever mode you're travelling in.
Here you'll find all the important information about your apartment, Wi-Fi, appliances, our house rules and more.
Now you’re checked in, your keycard will give you access to your apartment. Post box keys are available on request. To access the front door, use your keycard. You’ll then be able to come and go as you please.
Make sure to keep hold of your keycard as if lost you will be charged.
We’ll clean your apartment once every 7 days as standard. If you’d like a refresh clean, contact our Guest Services team on 033 0174 2694 to request fresh linen, cleaning products and other essentials (but we do ask you request this in advance as our Housekeeping team are not onsite everyday). We’re CSC and ISAAP ‘Stay with Confidence’ accredited, you can be assured we’re taking every precaution to keep things clean and hygienic.
Cathedral Road apartments all come with a free, private WiFi connection. You'll be able to find your unique WiFi password on the QR code within your apartment.
Please make sure you read the fire plan located by the entrance door of your apartment.
In the event of discovering a fire, immediately raise alarm by breaking the glass on the nearest fire alarm call point located on each floor.
On hearing the fire alarm leave the building immediately via the nearest escape route and assemble at the meeting place.
Don’t stop to collect your personal belongings, and don’t re-enter the building until you are told that it is safe to do so.
We’re conscious of our environmental footprint, therefore we’ve gone as digital with appliance manuals. If you’re onto your last pair of socks, or can’t figure out the right setting for your dishwasher, you’ll find the answer in the manuals below. If you still have problems, drop our guest services team a line and they will be on hand to help.
- Dishwasher (Apartments 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 13 & 14)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 2)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 3)
- Dishwasher (Apartments 5 & 6)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 9)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 10)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 12)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 13)
- Dishwasher (Apartment 15)
- Oven (Apartments 1-9, 11, 12, 14 & 15)
- Oven (Apartments 10 & 13)
- Washer Dryer (Apartments 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 10)
- Washer Dryer (Apartments 3, 8, 11, 13, 14 & 15)
- Washer Dryer (Apartment 13)
- Washer Dryer (Apartment 14)
- Washer Dryer (Apartment 15)
- Washing Machine (Apartment 12)
- Washing Machine (Apartment 14)
- Tumble Dryer (Apartment 14)
Some of our one- and two-bedroom apartments come with a sofa bed. If you booked a room with a sofa bed and let us know at the time of booking, it will be made up for you on arrival. If you didn't request this, it won’t be. However, if you didn’t request it in advance and would like to get your sofa bed dressed, let us know and we’ll help you out.
In each apartment you’ll find electric convectors, these can be adjusted to your comfort using the switch button found on the top.
COVE HOUSE GUIDELINES
Whether you’re staying a night, a week, a month or a year, you can relax knowing we do everything we can to keep you safe and our apartments enjoyable to stay in. We just ask that you follow a few simple guidelines to help us out.
All our apartments are designed with safety and efficiency in mind. Please don’t:
- Touch or tamper with any safety equipment or procedures
- Smoke or vape inside of our properties as it is not permitted, please ask reception for the designated smoking area
- Burn candles or incense
We welcome furry friends at most of our Cove locations, as we know there's nothing that helps us feel more at home.
Dogs are accepted (on request) at:
- Cove - Paradise Street, Liverpool ONE, Liverpool
- Cove - Cannon Street, The City, London
We reserve the right to ask any guests with pets to leave if the pet is causing damage to the room or is causing a nuisance to other guests.
Additional terms and cleaning fees will apply. Get in touch via [email protected] for more information.
More than a place to stay, Cove is a place to feel at home. We welcome your visitors for dinner parties, co-working or long overdue catch ups. But please bear in mind:
- No more than 8 people in your apartment
- No more than two people sleeping in each double or king-size bed
- No more than one person sleeping in each single sofa bed, or two people in a double sofa bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Our home is your home, however ignoring these rules may result in being fined and asked to leave, which of course we don’t want.
In the interests of all our residents, we don’t tolerate any criminal behaviour, including malicious damage. We will report you to the authorities and ask you to leave.
You can be assured we’re taking every precaution to keep all our Cove apartments clean and hygienic. In order to do so we need you to play your part.
- We will clean your apartment every 7 days as standard, offering no-contact cleans on request - in the mean time we ask you to keep your apartment clean and tidy
- Dispose of food waste regularly
- Use the extractor fan when cooking
- Contact us via 033 0174 2694 if you require further cleaning services or products - we’ll be happy to help
All our Cove properties have CCTV and an Access Control system for your safety. We appreciate you understanding that:
- We welcome all under-18s, but they must be accompanied with an adult guardian or family member
- We’ll ask for photo ID when you check in
- If you lose your key, we’ll ask for photo ID before giving you a new one
- We only give one key per guest
All Cove apartments are carefully designed and considered, and we want to keep them that way for future guests. That’s why:
- We require a valid, authorised payment card when booking, and may take a damage deposit when you check in
- We ask you to let us know about any damage before you check out
- We kindly ask that you don’t stick anything to the walls
We don’t allow smoking or vaping anywhere on the property. Ask us where you can go instead.
Please don’t blow smoke or vapour into our or our neighbours’ buildings. So you know - if you ignore these rules, you will be fined €/£240 for deep-cleaning, and asked to leave.
Our residents are all sorts of people with all sorts of schedules. Please be considerate by:
- Keeping all noise including TVs, music, voices to a minimum between 10pm and 8am
- Cooperating with our team if we ask you to turn the sound down
We try to make sure our buildings are as green as possible, but we need your help. Please turn off the lights and unplug chargers if you’re not using them, only turn up the heat when it’s chilly and use the recycling bin in the kitchen where you can.
Cove is a community of connected travellers, for life in all modes - whether that be working, relaxing or celebrating. Whatever your mode, please be respectful of other guests.
We ask you to respect fellow guests and our team, as we ask them to do the same to you.
These are unprecedented times and we appreciate your help and support during this challenging period for everyone. If you’ve got any questions feel free to get in touch.
ADD TO YOUR STAY
At Cathedral Road, apartments are cleaned every 7 days as standard. However, if you require additional cleaning this can be arranged at a small cost. To arrange get in touch with reception or Guest Services on 033 0174 2694 and we'll be able to organise this for you.
Late check out
If you need some extra resting time, you may be able to book a late check out for an extra £10. Contact the team via [email protected] or 033 0174 2694 and they’ll see what they can do.
Cots are available free-of-charge, just contact our Guest Services team via 033 0174 2694 and they will sort this for you.
Cathedral Road FAQS
Standard check out: Our standard check out time is 11am at all of our Cove properties. We offer a contactless check out service, so feel free to leave at any time before this.
Late check out: If you need more time to rest, late check out at 1pm is available for an additional fee of £10 (subject to availability).
Please leave your keys inside your apartment when checking out of the property.
As Cathedral Road doesn’t have a 24-hour reception, we’re unable to store luggage for you if you are arriving earlier than your check-in time, or leaving later and check-out – as there would be no-one around to keep your things safe.
Please use the keycard provided upon check-in, and you’re welcome come and go as you please. Just keep things down as much as possible if you’re coming home during the night.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends. But when it comes to staying the night, our rooms have a set capacity. That means no more than two people sleeping in each double bed, no more than one person in each sofa bed, and no visitors after 10pm or before 8am.
Yes – just make sure to specify your name and room number when ordering.