Are Cove apartments dog friendly?
Most of our Cove apartments are dog friendly, subject to an additional cleaning fee. You'll need to let us know that you're bringing a pet in advance. We'll also ask you to complete a disclaimer form outlining our pet policy at check-in.
Dog friendly locations:
- Cove - Cannon Street, The City, London
- Cove - Paradise Street, Liverpool ONE, Liverpool
- Cove - Minshull Street, Piccadilly, Manchester
- Cove - Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, London
- Cove - Centrum, Passage, The Hague
- Wittenberg by Cove, Plantage, Amsterdam
However, by law we're unable to accept pets at the following serviced apartments:
- Cove - Arne Street, Covent Garden, London
- Cove - St Martin's, Covent Garden, London
- Cove - West India House, Harbourside, Bristol
Head here for info on pet stay fees.
Hoping to bring a different kind of pet? We can't promise anything, but if you're going to be living with us for 29nights +, get in touch with your request and we'll see what we can do. To enquire about a pet stay for you and your furry friend and for the finer details, drop us a message on live chat.
13 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Looking for something else?
Making a booking
The booking process. Rates, promotions, terms and conditions and all that fun stuff.
Arrival and departure
How, when and where to go to check in and check out. Travel, parking, timings and more.
On-site facilities and amenities, food and drink, and what you'll find in your apartment.