Types of stay | Pet Friendly Serviced Apartments
Dog-friendly serviced apartments with enough space for you and the pup
WHAT'S HOME WITHOUT YOUR FURRY FRIEND?
At Cove, most of our apartments are dog friendly. If you're planning a dog friendly break or looking for a new place to stay longer-term, for a one-off cleaning fee, you'll be safe knowing your companion will feel welcomed and looked after. You can even get a dog bowl, bed and towel if you let us know you'd like them before you arrive.
How it works
Most Cove properties accept dog stays, although we have a few house rules to keep everything in order.
Terms and conditions:
- One dog per apartment
- Only dogs 20kg and under are permitted
- One charge per stay (cost of the additional clean for that size of apartment - see table)
- We ask all guests with pets to sign Cove Pet Waiver form when checking in
- You'll be given a Cove Furry Friend door hanger, we ask you to hang it on the door throughout your stay
- Dog beds, bowls or treats are available to borrow from reception, however please note they are not always guaranteed
- The onsite Operations Manager reserves the right to ask guests with pets to leave if the pet is causing damage to the room or is causing a nuisance to other guests
One-off deep cleaning fee:
|Apartment type||Studio Apartment||One Bed Apartment||Two Bed Apartment||Three Bed Apartment|
Which properties are dog-friendly?
space, inside and out
We've got a range of spacious apartments - with many close-by parks and gardens perfect for walks and a run-around.
Most of our Cove apartments are dog friendly, subject to an additional cleaning fee. You'll need to let us know that you're bringing a pet in advance. We'll also ask you to complete a disclaimer form outlining our pet policy at check-in.
Dog friendly locations:
- Cove - Cannon Street, The City, London
- Cove - Paradise Street, Liverpool ONE, Liverpool
- Cove - Minshull Street, Piccadilly, Manchester
- Cove - West India House, Harbourside, Bristol
- Cove - Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, London
- Cove - Centrum, Passage, The Hague
- Wittenberg by Cove, Plantage, Amsterdam
However, by law we're unable to accept pets at the following serviced apartments:
- Cove - Arne Street, Covent Garden, London
- Cove - St Martin's, Covent Garden, London
Head here for info on pet stay fees.
Hoping to bring a different kind of pet? We can't promise anything, but if you're going to be living with us for 29n+, get in touch with your request and we'll see what we can do. To enquire about a pet stay for you and your furry friend and for the finer details, drop us a note on [email protected].
For stays under 29 nights, we only allow dogs in our serviced apartments at Cove. It's not because we don't love cats too (we do), but they come with extra difficulties.
Cats like to 'mark their territory', often taking longer to settle into a new environment than dogs. Cat urine is one big problem, and this can be difficult to very rid of - so we can't afford to take the risk for shorter stays. We also want to make sure pets in our aparthotels are comfortable, and moving them around often can cause them distress.
However, if you're staying for a month or longer and making Cove your long-term home, we may be able to sort this for you. Please get in touch with our Reservations team if you'd like to enquire about a long-term cat stay.
All dog and pet stays at Cove are subject to a one-off fee. This covers an extra-thorough deep clean following the stay.
Charges as follows:
|Apartment Type:||Studio Apartment||One Bedroom Apartment||Two Bedroom Apartment||Three Bedroom Apartment|
Head here to see which of our Cove locations are dog friendly.
Book your dog friendly stay
You'll need to let us know before you arrive if you're planning to bring a dog with you. If you'd like any extras added to your apartment for your furry friend, drop us a note, too.