Maintenance Assistant - Cove Cannon Street, The Moorgate and SACO Holborn.
We believe in simplicity, beauty and efficiency. Ever the curious, it’s about little things. Big things. Unexpected things.
We are part of our local community and they are part of us. We believe in creating authentic, localised experiences for our guests.
Are you a handyperson? A practical powerhouse who carries tools in case of an emergency? Do you find real satisfaction in solving problems and fixing issues?
You’ll make Cove Cannon Street feel like home by keeping our building and apartments looking fresh, so our guests feel comfortable, relaxed and cared-for. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, as our Maintenance Assistant you will service, repair, paint, and upkeep apartments with pride and care
What we look for.
- Ideally experience in a customer-facing role
- Practical knowledge of plumbing, gas or electrics (trade qualifications a plus)
- Intuitive customer service skills
- Brain built for problem solving
- Good decision-making skills
- Confidence to act quickly and take smart risks based on insight
- Basic grasp of spoken and written English
- Impeccable attention to detail
But most importantly, you will be human like us. Your decisions and ways of being will be inspired by our values that have been created and defined by our people; The Courage to Question, Evolve and Be Human.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 22 days’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
- Wellbeing benefits (cash plan and an Employee Assistance Programme)
- Free nights in our properties
- Recognition schemes
- Pension (the tax efficient way)
- Sick pay
- Travel and development opportunities
- Other benefits tailored to you
Our natural habitat.
We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information.
This is a full-time role where you will be working 37.5 hours per week.
Here at edyn, we believe travel should be a rich journey of discovery. Our brands – Cove, Locke and SACO – offer soulful hospitality firmly rooted in their local neighbourhoods. Together, we’re creating sanctuaries for free-thinking urbanites across Europe.
Interested in this role?Apply now